- Intelligently and proactively, manage your personal and professional time, use an agenda or your smart phone calendar
- Put your finances in order:
- Pay your credit cards on time or completely
- Save 10-20% of your net income (salary)
- Decrease your expenses (reduce or avoid buying nice to have or unnecessary things)
- Monitor your expenses and credits
- Make long time investments
- Work efficiently and productively, and ask for a salary increase, if possible
- Spend quality time with your family
Here are a few smart things you can do in 2016:
As we grow, we pass different phases through our lives. Some of these are more difficult than others. However, that's the way of life. It doesn't matter our social level, we always have happy, wonderful moments, as well as sad, uneasy, uncertain and/or disappointing ones.
The important thing is: How do we overcome those experiences that provoke failure, fault, sad, and anxiety feelings? It's not an easy thing, but it is possible to overcome any negative situation or emotion that we are going through. It depends on our "tools", our psychological mechanisms, our knowledge, our abilities and assets. Mind states that we choose to have. Yes, I mean choose, because everything we do in life depends on the decisions we make. We decide to laugh or cry, being happy or being sad, to success or fail, to lie or to tell the truth, to love or to hate. In short, you make your own decisions based on what you want for yourself.
Gilberto Crespo is an information technology expert, specialized life & executive coach, writer and blogger.